If you have ever dreamed of owning your one own little property with walking distance to all your necessities, then don't go past Samuel Court 1/52 Mark Lane in Waterford West. This property is in a small complex of only eight freestanding homes with very low Body Corporate fees. It has all the bells and whistles as well as being positioned in a prime location.
As you walk through the front of the property, you can't help but notice the beautiful gardens which are manicured to perfection. Moving on to the inside of the property, the open plan layout really differentiates it to anything on the market.
With plenty of windows, 2 spacious living areas and a recently renovated kitchen, making this property perfect for all. The rooms are very generous in size with air-con through-out for those hot summer months. But if staying indoors isn't your thing, you have the option of going outside to crack open a cold one under the massive entertainment area. Whilst you lay under the entertainment area, it's always great fun to treat the dog to a game of fetch all in the convenience of your own home thanks to its massive backyard.
This property has plenty of features to explore, it truly does present as a unique property on the market.
- 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Two-way Bathroom with separate toilet.
- Ceiling fans throughout the entire property.
- Good size separate lounge room.
- Huge open plan kitchen with ample storage.
- Separate dining area.
- Good size study area
- Spacious separate Laundry
- Split cycle air conditioner in the living area and second bedroom.
- Single automatic garage plus single lock up carport.
- The shower has been replaced recently.
- Large garden shed with huge manicured gardens.
- Fully insulated roofs.
- Security alarm system.
- Low Body Corporate fees ( Only $24.49 Per Week + Building Insurance).
Walking distance to everything including:
-6 Minute walk to: Aldi Marsden
-5 Minute walk to: Marsden Park Shopping center
-1 Minute walk to: Mcdonalds, Subway, Pizzahut, Dominos & KFC.
-2 Minute walk to: Shopping Plaza
-7 Minute walk to: Marsden State High School & 15 Minute walk to: Marsden Primary School.
-1 Minute walk to the Chambers Fat Road main bus stop.
25km away from the Brisbane CBD and only minutes drive to Logan Hospital, Logan TAFE, Loganlea train station and Griffith University.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to own this absolute of a gem.
DONT DELAY, CALL TODAY AND BOOK AN INSPECTION.