12 Stevens Court is an elegant property that is positioned right at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, offering unbelievable elevated street appeal in a family friendly location. The property definitely stands out compared to its neighbors, it secures the best 728m2 of land available in that street whilst holding the crown for the most amazing front yard appearance. In a class of its own and features many comforts most could only dream, this little gem is guaranteed to please even the fussiest of buyers.
For those that appreciate fine living and impeccable presentation, this property is the quintessential Queensland family home. Boasting 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms which include a massive ensuite and double shower, a great living/ dining area, huge rumpus room that is airconditioned and lastly a great outdoor entertainment area to keep the entire family happy.
The amazing tranquil outdoor entertaining area with luscious landscape really does brings a nice touch to the property. Without a doubt, you could easily spend the entire afternoon sitting outside on the front porch, which of course is fully fenced with an electric gate. The beautifully manicured flower garden alongside the massive Canary Island Palm Tree provides plenty of bragging rights, as it's been rumored that these trees can be worth up to $100K!!!
The property has also been fine-tuned with amazing additions such as 4 aircon units throughout the house, upgraded ensuite double shower, electric front gates, solar power electricity, indoor and outdoor security camera's, Earthwool insulation for people with allergies and last but not least Crimsafe screen on all doors & windows to keep the family safe. Without a doubt, this astonishing home is all style, space & sophistication with satisfaction guaranteed.
- 4 spacious bedrooms 3 with Built-Ins.
- Large Main Bedroom with a walk-in robe, large ensuite with double shower & aircon.
- Main Bathroom with a separate powder room and Toilet.
- Beautiful spacious lounge room.
- Open plan kitchen with updated benchtop.
- Dining area leading out to the outdoor entertainment area.
- Massive entertainment/rumpus room with plenty of room.
- Two ended garage with electric door
- Breathtaking backyard with an even better front yard space.
- Total of 4 aircon's in the property.
- Solar power electricity.
- Quality crimsafe screens throughout
- Earthwool insulation ( for asthmatics )
- Indoor and outdoor security camera's.
- Water tanks approximately total of 5500L
- Garden Shed.
- Foxtel connection.
- Garden watering system.
- Manicured gardens.
- 728m2 Land size.
WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS, MEDICAL CENTRE, SCHOOLS, & PUBLIC TRANSPORT
& MINUTES DRIVE TO LOGAN MOTORWAY. CENTRALLY LOCATED BETWEEN BRISBANE & THE GOLD COAST!!
Positioned perfectly in a quiet cul de sac and close to everything you could ever need, this family home should be at the top of your BUY NOW list!!
CALL US TODAY TO BOOK AN INSPECTION!!!