The owner of this property has decided to sell, presenting one lucky buyer with the opportunity to secure this amazing opportunity!!
35 Brushbox St in Crestmead is a delightful three-bedroom brick home has been well looked after and offers a low-maintenance living to suit the young family or downsizer seeking stress-free single-level living. It features a generous open-plan living/dining area that flows onto the outdoor entertainment area which is perfect for entertaining.
This home will surely impress Investors and Home Buyers and consists of the following:
- 3 Good sized bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Spacious bathroom with separate toilet
- Near new modern kitchen with stone top bench
- Open living area which flows out to the front and rear!
- A MASSIVE 7m x 4m games/ rumpus room, great for entertaining!!!
- Separate Laundry
- 1 HUGE garden shed that has power and a workshop!!!
- Fully fenced with potential side access for cars
- Double carport
- Manicured gardens
- Air-con in the living area
- Corner block which has the potential for a granny flat or possibly sub-divide!!! The choices are limitless!!!!
Being the hottest location in Crestmead it is only walking distance to The Crestmead Shopping Centre, Crestmead State School, Crestmead PCYC and Skate Bowl, Public Transport and a whole lot more!!!
Call me today for an inspection!!!!!
RICK - 0400 896 460